SUMMER BATTLE DRESS
Inspired by the Rhodesian bush wars' combat shorts, the Operatus™ shorts are the soldier of fortunes uniform of choice. The 4-way stretch chassis is comprised of a quick-drying poly/spandex blend. An alloy g-hook provides low-profile waist adjustment, perfect for under a gunbelt. Exterior cargo pockets, integrated zippered EDC pocket, and slash pocket provide sufficient tactical'ness for even the most up-gunned equatorial operator. Available in solid colors or our proprietary wartorn camo, the Operatus shorts are the modern summer battle dress.
NOTE: Operatus Shorts are cut generous. For an Athletic fit ordering a size smaller may be recommended.
- Quick-drying 4-way woven stretch chassis
- 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
- 10" Inseam / 21" Outseam
- Alloy G-hook adjustable waist closure
- Velcro fly
- Mesh pockets for drainage
- Zippered front EDC pocket
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1-year workmanship & materials warranty